Confidential & Affordable 24-Hour Bail Bonds in New Britain, CTT
Rely on us at any time of day or night.
BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester is the go-to company for clients who are looking for fast, convenient, and confidential bail bond services in New Britain, CT and other parts of Connecticut. We can help you with your bail when someone close to you is accused of domestic violence, white-collar crime, drug crimes, weapon violations, sex crime, and other crimes. We can spare you the stress, hassle, and frustration that comes with having a loved one stuck in jail awaiting trial by coordinating their immediate release. The service is affordable and available 24/7 anywhere in the area. We bring you the way out, so do not hesitate to reach out to us in your time of need.
$500+ Bail Bonds
Our services are convenient in every aspect, including the financial one. We offer affordable services starting at $500, and we are transparent about the associated charges: we charge the minimum fees prescribed by the state of Connecticut.
FTA with collateral
Failure to Appear for a court date can get you arrested. Avoiding jail time under FTA can be a challenging scenario, but we have the know-how and experience to handle your FTA with collateral and secure your favorable outcome.
We are readily available 24/7 year-round for services in New Britain and across the state of Connecticut. Simply call us and let us know the whereabouts and circumstances of your loved one who has been arrested so we can get to work.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority
BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester is a company that is known for integrity and honesty. We have a strong track record built on a strong commitment to providing fast and reliable services in New Britain and other parts of Connecticut. We are here to make the situation easier and help you regain control so you can start planning the next step in the process following the release of your loved one from jail. You can count on us to provide swift and efficient bail bond services for weapon violations, domestic violence accusations, white-collar offenses, as well as sex and drug-related crimes, among many others.
A full range of bail bond services in New Britain
If you are looking for readily available, easily accessible bail bonds for white-collar crimes, sex offences, weapon violations, domestic violence, or some other type of crime, you’ve come to the right place. At BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester, you will have access to the full scope of specialized services:
Parole & probation
violation bail bonds
crime bail bonds
FTA Failure to
Appear Bail Bonds
Frequently asked questions
Is the bail money refundable?
There are two scenarios:
- If you can afford to pay the full bail amount to the court, the whole amount will be refundable once the case has been finalized, even if the person has been found guilty. However, it may take months or even years to get the full amount back.
- If you cannot afford the full bail amount, you can hire a professional bail bondsman serving New Britain and other areas throughout Connecticut to post bail for you. In exchange for the service, you have to pay a fee which is non-refundable.
Do I get my bail money back if the case is dismissed?
If you pay the court the full bail amount and the charges are dropped or dismissed, then you get a refund, provided that the defendant has met their obligations in terms of required court appearances.
If you pay a professional bail bondsman in New Britain or other areas of Connecticut for the service of securing a person’s release from jail, you are not entitled to a refund even if the charges are dropped, or the case is dismissed altogether.
How come? The verdict or any other circumstances of the case have no effect on the transaction. The bondsman still delivered the service of securing the person’s release from jail and the client was not required to pay the full bond amount.
What factors usually determine the amount of bail?
Setting bail at $500 for non-violent minor misdemeanors is standard practice.
But a judge will likely take into account other circumstances of the case when setting bail, and the amount may be lower or higher.
The judge will likely factor in the following:
- Severity of the alleged offense: the more serious the crime, the higher the amount of bail (although bail may not be granted at all to individuals charged with the most severe crimes). For instance, bail bonds for sex and drug crimes, weapon violations, white-collar crime, and domestic violence cases will typically differ.
- Amount of evidence available that potentially prove the person’s involvement in the crime.
- Potential risk or danger to the society: this factor will be assessed based on the likelihood that the defendant will repeat or commit additional crimes after the release.
- Criminal history: individuals with a criminal history may not be granted bail.
- Estimated flight risk: the judge will consider the chances that the defendant will not return for trial.
How long after the bond is posted are you released?
The duration of the process from the moment bail is posted to the moment the person is released from jail in New Britain or elsewhere in the state of Connecticut depends on the circumstances and there is no set standard time on how long it can take. In most cases, the process should be completed within hours, but every case is different.
Where do I get the quickest bail bonds in New Britain, CT?
We bring you convenient, easily accessible bail bond services provided in strict confidence. We keep up with all the latest developments in our line of work and the relevant laws and regulations pertaining to the industry so we can readily provide you with comprehensive, accurate information in relation to your upcoming process.
Wherever in New Britain or other parts of Connecticut you need us to be, rest assured we will be there. Count on us to take a professional approach to handling your case. We’re here if you need bail bonds for different types of offenses, including sex crimes, drug crimes, weapon violations, domestic violence, and white-collar crime.
We value integrity and honesty above everything else, which is why we offer affordable bail bond services and we are always transparent about the associated fees from the very beginning. Rest assured we will not take advantage of the situation you are in.
We can write bonds in any amount, including FTA’s with collateral. Also available are nationwide transfer bonds. All our services are available 24/7 and all you need to do is give us a call.
Whether you need an easily accessible, hassle-free bail bond in Bristol, convenient 24/7 bail bond service in Middletown, or a fast FTA bail bond in New Britain, we’ve got you covered. We can ensure your better outcome. Call now!
You first stop for dependable and confidential bail bond services in New Britain
Being charged with a crime is stressful, tasking, and quite difficult to deal with. At BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester, we take steps to ease these complex times for you and your loved one. We achieve this by providing fast and easily accessible bail bond service for different types of offenses in New Britain and the area, including sex and drug crimes, weapon violations, white-collar crime, domestic violence cases, and others.
We’re experienced and honest experts who possess in-depth knowledge of different applicable requirements, procedures, and laws for different legal scenarios. Our services are not only swift and reliable, but also fully confidential. We value your discretion and know how much false accusations can damage your reputation. We do everything we can to support you through your difficult time.
What is the condition for bail in a sex offense case?
When accused of a sex crime, one of the most serious offenses by law, the defendant usually has to remain in jail until the bail hearing. At this hearing, the judge determines the eligibility and amount of bail.
The judge will set a bail bond for any crime, including sex-related crimes, to ensure that the defendant shows up for their court date. The amount of bail for a sex offsense depends on several factors, including:
- The severity of the crime
- Past criminal history
- Failure to Appear history
How to post bail for a sex crime without money?
In case a defendant is unable to post the entirety of their bail, their loved ones can turn to a bondsman and enlist their services. By paying a percentage of the bail to the bondsman, with a promise to pay the full amount in case of skipping court appearance, you can receive release from jail and a chance to adequately prepare for the next step of your defense.
However, not all companies that offer bail bond services for sex crimes in New Britain are equal. At BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester, we focus on helping our clients and their families through a difficult time by providing streamlined, dependable, and efficient bonds. We’re here to help you any way we can.
What does a white-collar crime bail depend on?
When determining the amount of bail for a white-collar crime in New Britain, the judge will take different aspects into account and set the bail accordingly. Besides looking into the criminal history of the defendant, the judge will also assess:
- The type of alleged crime
- Whether or not the defendant can pose a danger to witnesses, victims, and community
- The position of the defendant within said community
White-collar crimes typically don’t involve violence, which means that the bail will likely not be as high as for some other, more serious offenses. However, if the bail ends up too high, it’s best to seek out services of a reputable bail bond company.
At our company, we do what we can to ease the difficult times that you and your loved one are in. We offer a personalized and professional service that helps you successfully go through your bail process
What are the different weapon violations in Connecticut?
There are different types of crimes related to weapon violations in the state of Connecticut. Depending on the severity of the crime an individual’s charged with, the bail will be higher or lower. Some of these violations are misdemeanors, while others can become felonies.
The different weapon violations include:
- Possession of a dangerous weapon
- Unlawful firearm discharge
- Committing a felony while in possession of an assault weapon or firearm
- Taking a weapon to school
- Possession of a firearm when under 21 years of age
- Using purjored information to obtain a weapon
- Pointing a weapon at another person
Depending on the crime committed and the circumstances surrounding the offense, the judge sets the bail accordingly. Sometimes, the bail is simply too high and the defendant isn’t able to settle it and continue preparing their defense.
That’s when you can turn to us. We offer convenient bail bond services for different types of weapon violations in New Britain and other nearby regions. We’re familiar with all the connected rules, regulations, and laws and we’ll provide the most accurate possible relief during your difficult time.
What do I face during a drug charge and bail process?
Facing drug crimes can be an extremely trying and frightening experience. The bail process for such a crime can be complex and demanding. That’s why it’s best to be familiar with all the potential stages of the process for receiving bail for a drug crime in New Britain. Depending on the severity of your charge, you’ll have to undergo some or all of the following:
- Medical evaluation and examination
- Drug test
- Booking process in duration of several hours to several days
- Bail hearing after the booking. This is when the judge either sets or revokes a bail.
- If the bail is set, it can range from minor to substantial fees.
- Chance of bail is less likely for repeat offenders committing more serious crimes.
When a bail is too high for your financial situation, partnering with a reputable bail bond company is the best way forward. BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester is here to make this stressful time easier for you by providing fast bail bonds for your alleged drug crime. We’ll ensure you have ample time to get ready for the remainder of your process.
What factors influence the bail amount for domestic violence?
There are several factors that influence the amount of bail for domestic violence crimes in Connecticut, including:
- The nature of the alleged crime
- Previous criminal history
- Personal status in society
- Past appearances in court
- Community roots
- Whether or not the defendant poses a danger to the public
Which legal entities are involved in determining bail for different offenses in New Britain?
There are several different government and legal entities that are part of the process that determines the amount of bail for a wide range of offenses in New Britain and the nearby area. The two main parties are:
- The New Britain Police Department: The police department provides the evidence and performs the investigation surrounding the alleged offense, supplying the court with the material necessary to determine the bail.
- The New Britain GA15 Judicial Branch of the State of Connecticut: The court assesses the evidence present and the circumstances of the offense to finally set the bail for a specific alleged offense.