Accessible Felony Bail Bonds in Connecticut
24/7 bail bond services for all felony charges
BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester is the go-to provider of proficient 24-hour bail services for felony offenses across the state of Connecticut. Our dedicated bondsmen and women possess the expertise and experience to facilitate your immediate release from jail, all at a fixed state-prescribed fee. Whenever you’re in need of experts in felony bail bonds in CT, reach out to the best in the field.
Why you can lean on BailCo
We are a reliable company providing affordable, discreet, and efficient bail bonds for felony charges across the state of Connecticut. Day or night, 365 days a year, our pros are ready to assist you through the entire process and expedite your quick release.
The perks of our services:
- Broad range of bail bonds
- 24/7 availability
- Friendly customer service
- Guaranteed discretion
- Various payment options
Variety of bail bonds for felony charges
Get in touch with our experts for flexible services in Connecticut. We have expert knowledge of this intricate process to ensure your fast release for felonies or any other charges.
Trustworthy service in the region
Our bondsmen and women are determined to provide you with a hassle-free and easy process that guarantees you or your loved one is quickly released and back home in no time.
24-hour services across Connecticut
Our experts are available 24/7, 365 days a year, ensuring you can rely on us whenever you need our service. Reach out to our team wherever you are located in CT.
Trustworthy agents providing bail bonds for felony charges
We realize that a felony is a serious charge that can cause extraordinary strain on you and your family. We can assist you in a variety of offenses related to felonies in Connecticut. Rest assured we’ve got you covered throughout the entirety of the process so that you can be back home with your loved ones in no time.
Experts you can count on
If you or your loved one has been detained, we will assist you in making your release from jail a streamlined and stress-free process. We are the most qualified experts in the field, offering a discrete service and affordable felony bail bonds in CT. Rely on our agents, we’ll be there for you when you need it most.
Frequently asked questions
What’s the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
While felonies and misdemeanors are both crimes, a misdemeanor is generally considered less serious than a felony. However, it is still an act punishable by law and one the law seeks to prevent.
- Felonies are the most serious crimes you can commit and have long jail or prison sentences, fines, or permanent loss of freedom.
- Misdemeanors usually involve jail time, smaller fines, and temporary punishments. Under federal law and in most states like Connecticut, a misdemeanor is a criminal offense that carries a possible jail term of less than one year.
Misdemeanors and felonies are sorted into classes divided under federal sentencing guidelines according to the maximum imprisonment for the offense.
In the case of misdemeanors, there are three classes:
- Class A misdemeanor, 6-12 months of prison
- Class B misdemeanor 1-6 six months
- Class C misdemeanor 5 – 30 days
In case of misdemeanors, jail time is typically served in local county jails instead of high-security prisons.
A felony is the most serious type of crime and is typically defined as a crime with a punishment of more than one year. As with misdemeanors, felonies are divided into various classes depending on the possible penalties – ranging from one year of imprisonment to longer jail sentences, life imprisonment, and even the death penalty.
How much is bail set for a felony?
The bail for felonies depends on the nature of the crime, the offender’s previous criminal record, and the threat they pose to society.
- For serious crimes, such as certain types of murder, bail may not be granted. Some murder charges can carry up to a $1 million bail.
- For crimes such as robberies, bail can vary depending on whether it is a first or second-degree robbery (usually between $50,000 and $100,000).
- For assault charges, it varies depending on the type of assault. Assaults with a dangerous weapon entail a bail bond of at least $25,000 and up to $100,000 if carried out with a firearm and against a police officer.
Similar ranges apply for arson charges, depending on their consequences, as well as for the most serious traffic violations. Drug-related charges, especially if it is a repeated offense and the quantities of drugs involved are substantial, can carry bail bonds ranging from $100,000 to as much as $5,000,000.
Felony charges are treated very seriously and affect the whole life of the accused. Penalties for felony convictions and felony bail bonds in Connecticut are set in guidelines depending on the type and severity of the crime.
How serious are felonies in CT?
Penalties for a guilty conviction for felonies in Connecticut are as follows:
- Class D: Class D felony convictions carry a punishment of a minimum sentence of 1 to 5 years in prison and a possible fine of $5,000.
- Class C: Class C convictions carry a punishment of a minimum sentence of 1 to 10 years in prison and a possible fine of $10,000.
- Class B: Class B convictions carry a punishment of a minimum sentence of 1 to 25 years in prison and a possible fine of $15,000.
- Class A: Class A felony carries a punishment of a minimum sentence of 10 to 25 years in prison and a possible fine of $20,000.
- Capital felonies: A capital conviction carries a punishment of life in prison without a chance of parole.
If you need trustworthy bail bond services for felony charges in Connecticut, feel free to contact our team. We offer a discreet and prompt service and are ready to assist you at any time.
Who do I contact for dependable felony bail bonds in Connecticut?
In order to facilitate your quick release, simply reach out to the leading bail bond services in Connecticut. BailCo Bail Bonds Manchester is at your beck and call if you are in need of assistance with your bail. We boast a team of dedicated and knowledgeable bail bondsmen and women who are at your disposal 24/7/365. No matter where you are located in Connecticut, reach out to us for bail bonds for felonies, as well as for discreet identity theft bail bonds, proficient FTA bail bond services, and much more. Contact our experts now!